Reports to Director, Client Management
The Client Manager understands the techniques required to develop, maintain and manage business relationships with clients and partner organization. This includes managing clients’/partners‘ expectations, establishing and maintaining relationships at all levels of the organization, and increasing partner loyalty throughout the course of an engagement and after. It includes using the available channels to obtain information on the clients‘ ongoing and future strategic business needs with a view to increase profitable business and commercialization opportunities for Onyx with a win-win mindset. Applies sound time management and organizational skills to produce the agreed upon deliverables on time and according to specification. Proactively engage with Onyx teams to contribute to customer retention and secured revenue goals.
The ideal candidate is efficient, analytical, can quickly understand processes and systems used in our Client Management team, and is service oriented. The Client Manager oversees all current client relations activities. Main objectives are to manage client priorities, secure client revenue, communicate effectively and identify opportunities for development of these accounts.
- Build a strong knowledge of our products and services and how clients can utilize these to meet their business goals
- Develop strong knowledge of the portfolio of products, value to clients, and contractual constructs while providing oversight ensuring operational excellence and a high level of service quality
- Proactive and systematic monitoring, analysis and follow-up of (a) client data, (b) performance and (c) program compliance for defined client portfolio
- Monitor trends for prevailing clients on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis, raise potential issues and recommend viable solutions and actions both internally and with client
- Build and manage education and training sessions with clients to increase loyalty and client satisfaction
- Contribute to creating improved processes and quality control for the client portfolio
- Maintains a strong internal reputation
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-4 years of experience in a customer focused environment
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Effective presentation skills and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- College Degree is preferred
If you are interested in submitting an application for this role, please email Becky Ospina at Usjobs@onyxcentersource.com and include your CV and a one-page cover letter telling us why you are interested in the role!