We are seeking a Customer Service Support agent, who wants to be part of our Operations Department. The ideal candidate will be an energetic and result-orientated candidate who quickly and logically gain an overview of the world of commission reconciliation and our processes and systems. In short, this is an opportunity to work in a multicultural environment within a company well positioned to grow in the future.
The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal communication skills, cultural awareness and understanding, as this position will be interacting with people from various countries and background.
- Act as primary processing contact and support for customers in their use of Onyx products.
- Respond to customer queries assisting them when using Onyx applications.
- Provide quality deliverables, customer service and maintain a good relationship with customers.
- Generate and deliver customer reports based on defined needs and schedules.
- Identify application system issues and open tickets to the appropriate personnel.
- Liaise with internal departments such as Account Management, Production Operations, Accounting and Treasury regularly for reporting and resolving service problems, communication of new requirements and assisting with application use or general business queries.
- Participate in team meetings and escalate operational issues when necessary.
- Contribute to creating efficient structures and improve processes.
- Provide accurate status reports for management review.
- Perform all account maintenance functions accurately and double check completed work for accuracy.
- Handle all manual tasks related to Operations on their respective tools and deliver according to set timelines /KPIs
- Multitasking – between Operational tasks depending on time of the month.
- Proactive activities to improve the quality of the data base (legal details, banking information) and the performance of the customers (chasing them for validation/ payment, contacting for unidentified payments, returned payments, promoting a payment method, etc.)
- Update existing documentation related to customers
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Windows 95, Windows 98 or Windows NT and Internet experience are all essential.
- For technical/analytical skills, the level of knowledge is around understanding systems process flows, data flow, file specification and the ability to troubleshoot. There is a level of application support that is required.
- Fluent in both oral and written English.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Fundamental knowledge of accessing and navigating Internet web sites.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, manage time and prioritize work accordingly.
- This position requires a good understanding of the hospitality industry.
If you are interested in submitting an application for this role, please email Becky Ospina at email@example.com and include your CV and a one-page cover letter telling us why you are interested in the role!