We are seeking three Inside Sales Representatives, who want to be part of our Sales team. This role will report to the SVP Strategic Sales Group.
- Serve as the first in-depth point of contact to prospective customers
- Call on new prospects, identify relevant contacts and develop business relationships
- Provide detailed product knowledge and information to prospects
- Partner with senior sales team to achieve new booked business quotas
- Demonstrate solution-selling and relationship building skills
- Facilitate the acquisition of Customers
- Adhere to operational KPIs (Calls, Sets, Activities and Tasks)
- Follow up on Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) passed to Sales from Marketing
- Qualifying MQLs into Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) for Sales Team
- NEED – Is the prospect a good fit?
- AUTHORITY – Who makes the decision?
- TIMEFRAME – When will they buy?
- MONEY – Is there a budget?
- DEAL KPIs – Booking Volume, Commissionable Room Nights, Group Mix, etc.
- Salesforce Adoption and Maintenance
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials
- No minimum sales experience required, but some preferred
- Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, but also able to operate and excel in a team environment
- Comfortable using general Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook)
- Excel at developing relationships over the phone
- Ability to handle high outbound call volume with a corresponding high talk time
- Must be articulate, organized, proactive, creative and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience using Salesforce.com is a plus
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Relationship building
- Communication skills both written and verbal
If you are interested in submitting an application for this role, please email Becky Ospina at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your CV and a one-page cover letter telling us why you are interested in the role!