Onyx CenterSource is seeking a Business Intelligence Developer who wants to be part of our Technology team in Spain and add value to the BI strategy of the company.
The ideal candidate will be proactive and detail-oriented, inspiring, structured, able to lead other developers and users into the reporting tools and capable of analyzing data with creativity and innovation in mind.
The selected candidate will collaborate on a global team along with other BI developers across our offices and contribute to corporate and local projects with additional responsibilities to develop ad-hoc reporting solutions.
This role will join the Technology team and report to the Director of Technology, Spain.
- Design, develop and maintain ongoing metrics, reports and analysis for key business decisions
- Drive the strategy and design of scalable BI model
- Establish best practices and standards for data definition, table structures, execution and analysis methods
- Transform complex business requirements into analytic and reporting requirements
- Design and manage highly intricate data models
- Act as a subject matter expert for BI data and tools
- Work directly with the business on identifying visualizations and reports
- Partner with business teams to gather, document and maintain needed data models
- Design and implement for ad-hoc analysis
- Manage and develop complex data sets
- Guide BI Analysts in creating complex query needs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or similar
- 5+ years of related work experience
- 2+ years MicroStrategy experience
- 2+ years SQL experience
- Analytical, communication and problem-solving aptitudes
- Able to work independently as well as on teams
- Able to understand business needs for reporting
- Able to communicate in English both in written and oral forms
- Experience with Agile development process
- MicroStrategy certified
- Hands-on development experience in Tableau, QlikView or similar
- Hands-on development experience using Oracle databases or Oracle BI tools
- Exposure to data warehouse solutions like Snowflake or Redshift
- Great technical skills that can address the lack of English will be welcome as well
If you are interested in submitting an application for this role, please email Becky Ospina at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your CV and a one-page cover letter telling us why you are interested in the role!