We are seeking a Client Manager, who wants to be part of our Client Management department in Norway. The ideal candidate is efficient and analytical who quickly can gain an overview of our processes and systems in our Client Management team. The Client Manager will be overseeing all current customer relation activities. Main objectives are to increase our revenue, communicate effectively and identify opportunities for development of these accounts.
The Client Manager will report to the Director of Client Management.
- Build a strong knowledge of our products and services and how clients can utilize these products to meet their business goals
- Develop strong knowledge of the portfolio of products, value to clients, and contractual constructs while providing oversight ensuring operational excellence and a high level of service quality.
- Proactive and systematic monitor, analyze and follow-up of (a) client data, (b) performance and (c) program compliance for defined client portfolio from time to time
- Monitor trends for prevailing clients on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis, raise potential issues and suggest solutions and actions both internally and with clients
- Set short, medium and long term KPI’s and goals internally, and with client where agreed
- Build and manage education and training sessions with the clients in order to increase loyalty and client satisfaction
- Contribute to creating improved processes and quality control for the client portfolio
Desired Skills and Experience
- Customer/client focus
- Communication proficiency
- Project Management
- Problem solving/analysis
- Decision making
- Teamwork orientation
- Technical capacity
- 5-7 years project experience in a customer focused environment
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Experience of working in a delivery-based role
- Effective presentation skills and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
If you are interested in submitting an application for this role, please email to Ingvild Jakobsen, HR Manager Norway, at email@example.com and include your CV and a one-page cover letter telling us why you are interested in the role!