We are seeking a Customer Service agent who wants to be part of our Operations Department.
This role reports to Team Lead of Operations.
- Act as primary processing contact and support for customers in their use of Onyx products.
- Respond to customer queries assisting them when using Onyx applications.
- Provide quality deliverables, customer service and maintain a good relationship with customers.
- Generate and deliver customer reports based on defined needs and schedules.
- Identify application system issues and open tickets to the appropriate personnel.
- Liaise with internal departments such as Account Management, Production Operations, Accounting and Treasury regularly for reporting and resolving service problems, communication of new requirements and assisting with application use or general business queries.
- Participate in team meetings and escalate operational issues when necessary.
- Contribute to creating efficient structures and improve processes.
- Provide accurate status reports for management review.
- Perform all account maintenance functions accurately and double check completed work for accuracy.
- Handle all manual tasks related to Operations on their respective tools and deliver according to set timelines /KPIs
- Multitasking – between Operational tasks depending on time of the month.
- Proactive activities to improve the quality of the data base (legal details, banking information) and the performance of the customers (chasing them for validation/ payment, contacting for unidentified payments, returned payments, promoting a payment method, etc.)
- Update existing documentation related to customers
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Result-orientated, daring, persuasive and flexible with a sense of urgency.
- For technical/analytical skills, the level of knowledge is around understanding systems process flows, data flow, file specification and the ability to troubleshoot. There is a level of application support that is required.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Windows 95, Windows 98 or Windows NT and Internet experience are all essential.
- Enthusiastic & self-motivated.
- Team player.
- This position requires a good understanding of the hospitality industry
- Fluent in both oral and written English. Fluency or working knowledge of other languages.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Fundamental knowledge of accessing and navigating Internet web sites.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, manage time and prioritise work accordingly.
If you are interested in submitting an application for this role, please email Stella D. Santiago at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your CV and a one-page cover letter telling us why you are interested in the role!