The Operations Manager oversees management of a local operations team and has accountability to the regional Director. This role is expected to demonstrate leadership to the local team and provide day to day direction to the team.
This role reports to the Director of Operations..
- Assists in resolving customer problems at the supervisory level.
- Act as second point of escalation for customers when the team cannot provide resolution to internal or external customer.
- Work closely with all leadership members to evaluate current business practices and identify potential areas for improvement.
- Maintain effective and consistent work performance of the team, even under uncertain or unstructured conditions.
- Identify basic problem(s), gather the appropriate information, and analyze in an effective manner to present to the Director or COO.
- Keeps Director promptly and fully formed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken.
- Maintain an optimal work environment by directing personnel and managing resources.
- Closely monitor key performance indicators including customer volumes, customer communications within the team.
- Interview and hire personnel as needed.
- Foster a collaborative teamwork environment. Promote energy and enthusiasm. Maximize productivity.
- Incidents Management: Assist and coordinate with other teams on the resolution of incidents that impact Customer processes and that need immediate resolution/response from the Team. Coordinate the communication to the internal and external customer.
- Provide training to the different Team leaders and assist them in all the questions they may have.
- Analyze and provide feedback to directors regarding current Operations procedures in order to evaluate performance of its staff in meeting their objectives efficiently.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or 8 years technical training.
- 5-7 years previous operations management experience, including forecasting, scheduling and real-time operations management.
- Experience in a production environment.
- Experience supervising, coaching and developing staff.
If you are interested in submitting an application for this role, please email Becky Ospina at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your CV and a one-page cover letter telling us why you are interested in the role!