We are looking for bold thinkers to fill this role and continue our legacy of innovation for years to come. The Sales Director position is responsible for identifying, developing and managing new business opportunities in North America.
Join an innovative team that is responsible offering our world leading range of financial services to the hospitality industry.
- Development of sales initiatives and revenue for an assigned market given defined strategic initiatives
- Identify and qualify new costumers and new opportunities on an ongoing basis
- Provision potential customers with sales proposals, marketing literature and up-to-date service and facility information in a clear, concise, comprehensive and timely manner
- Provide detailed tracking and status information for each sales opportunity in CRM and other management reports
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree with at least two years of experience in sales, preferably in the travel industry
- Proven track record in effective and consistent sales results
- Ability to work in a team environment across national borders and to translate customer needs and requirements into sales opportunities for the company
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment and stay cool under pressure in difficult situations and during complex negotiations
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Demonstrated skill in creating and conducting effective sales presentations
- Must be willing and able to travel regularly
- Must have the following competencies: Relationship Management, Strategic Agility, Customer Focus and Results and action-oriented
- Experience in selling high-value technology or financial solutions to a wide range of customer group
- Expert level creation of customer documentation in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
If you are interested in submitting an application for this role, please email Becky Ospina at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and a one-page cover letter telling us why you are interested in the role!