To report an incident please proceed to Syntrio Anonymous Reporting or call Domestic and International 24/7/365 Reporting Hotlines using the following instructions:
1. Make sure you have an outside line.
2. Enter the access code for the country and/or the telephone system you are calling from. You will then hear a ‘bong’.
3. An English-language voice prompt will ask for the number you are calling.
4. Enter our toll-free number: 800-603-2869. There is no need to dial “1” before the toll-free number.
5. You are now connected to the hotline.
6. A Lighthouse greeting will be played in multiple languages. Make a choice from the pre-recorded language prompts or press 000 and tell the English operator the language you speak (preferably in English). An interpreter will then join the call in 2-3 minutes. The Lighthouse operator will interview you, aided by the interpreter.