This channel is managed in accordance with the general principles set out in our Internal Channel Policy, which can be consulted here.
To report an incident please proceed to Syntrio Anonymous Reporting or call Domestic and International 24/7/365 Reporting Hotlines using the following instructions:
1. Make sure you have an outside line.
2. Enter the access code for the country and/or the telephone system you are calling from. You will then hear a ‘bong’.
3. An English-language voice prompt will ask for the number you are calling.
4. Enter our toll-free number: 800-603-2869. There is no need to dial “1” before the toll-free number.
5. You are now connected to the hotline.
6. A Lighthouse greeting will be played in multiple languages. Make a choice from the pre-recorded language prompts or press 000 and tell the English operator the language you speak (preferably in English). An interpreter will then join the call in 2-3 minutes. The Lighthouse operator will interview you, aided by the interpreter.